Wednesday, June 16, 2010

short note :)

well, holidays has started since 10th of June and exams is over. School is over too. but, I still have to study for UN which is on June 29 to July 1. Until now, I'm not in the mood and I have about 13 days left. so, i decided to start revising for the Science coz it needs memorising all the facts and it is a combined science..biology, chemistry and physics..the part that i hate is that it is in Bahasa Indonesia. the languange of the exam is in Bahasa. The lesson that both I and my friends, who are taking the UN is the same, the difference is just the language.. Actually, i have no concerns on the English, coz all of the 40 questions are MCQs. What I worried is the Maths..why ?? coz they don't allow the use of CALCULATOR.. OMO!! Na neun OTTOKE ?? but, back then before, I have started my revision for it. I just need to concentrate more for all these 4 subjects that are being tested. Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Inggris, Matematika and lastly IPA.. hope that you guys will support me and keep reading my blog. I know, I have not been updating for more than a year, but i will start blogging again. ~annyeong~

No comments: