Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1 day to go !

fiuh !! finally 4 subjects have gone... that means 2 subjects to go !

They are B.Ing and IPA !!!

well, for IPA, lots to study but I think, I will only review it and read some facts..

A while ago, i got no idea for IPS and for B.Ind, i could do all as it was just passages. well, for English too. Passages and continue how the conversation should end or continue. Everything is MCQ ! For IPA, there will be 40 questions and English will be 50 questions.

Actually, i get bored after I finished the exams for just an hour. The time is all 2 hours. Gosh ! SO LONG AND BORING ! Many tempted to cheat.hahahahhaha....obviously.
The cool part is that the invigilators would help by telling which one is wrong and stuff..

A while ago, my friend told me that when his front seat candidate went to the toilet, the invigilator checked his work and shaded the correct answer for that kid. THAT KID WAS LUCKY ! hahaha.

well, that's all I guess.
wish me luck for tomorrow !!

Tomorrow will be the last day and i can just go FREE !!!

but still, there is this homework..*i wont say it here*

before i leave, i wanna remind VIPs that tomorrow is the release of Taeyang's ALBUM called SOLAR. Again, tomorrow on M!Net Countdown, Taeyang and GD will be singing the song I NEED A GIRL !!

annyeong ~~

No comments: