Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!

YES, I AM BACK !

I am so happy today because today is the release date of Taeyang's album called SOLAR!!!! TOday, the Koreans or some people are lucky that they have M!Net channel because they can watch Taeyang's COMEBACK STAGE. G-Dragon oppa will be there as they will be singing the song called I NEED A GIRL. *I am here oppa, i'm just what you need*

Another thing is that today is my last day of UN. At the same time, I am sad too because I am worried for the IPA. na neun ottoke??

The Science will be definitely hard as it is consisting of Biology, Chemisry and Physics. Well, it's hard because you need to memorize everything. I can't memorize all. On top of that, I am scared of this subject. TENSE, LONG HOURS and the CHOICES on the MCQ.

well, hopefully, i can finish today's tests and just wait for the results.

okay, back to B I G B A N G .

VIPs, have been waiting for this day to come as TAEYANG and GD will perform!!!

alright then, i have to go. I'll update you again tonight.
wish me luck :)
annyeong~~

No comments: